Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Perfectly Imperfect

Perfectly Imperfect - Flower Bouquet
Texture Tuesday

How long to keep a bouquet? Until leaves start dropping on the table. 

Without the cats here, I get to enjoy a vase of flowers for a long time without having to place it strategically away from the cats. I got to enjoy this bouquet for a week. The leaves were beginning to drop, but the roses were beautiful.

I had taken a couple of pictures of the bouquet for Captureyour365, but I didn't like all the stuff in the back ground. With a couple of textures, the background is softened. 

Textures used: kk_violet lightened 31% opacity with reflected flowers highlighted, with kk_daisy screen blend with 85% opacity with flowers on a clipping mask


9 comments:

  1. It's always hard to "let go" of fresh flowers! Your's still look lovely to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured the image so well....love your editing and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is a delight, I love the soft and dreamy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too find it hard to throw away flowers a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...the texture is sweetly done. Love the soft look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I really like the background, it adds context to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - I love the light softness in the background. I hang on to my bouquets for as long as possible too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. Love the way the vase in the background looks like a mirror image of the flowers in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dreamy look! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?