Friday, July 25, 2014

Line Up and Garden Fence

Collection of Olive Oil and Vinegar bottles
7/24 Photograph In A Jar
Contained / Lined Up / Treasures

Garden Fence
7/25 Photograph Chain Link Fence
Boundary / Connect / Hole

A collection of jars on Captureyour365 showed that many photographers save shells like we do. Some even had sand and titles. The collection of sea shells that I have here were the first thing that I photographed.  I really do like this picture, but wanted to practice with my flash and a group of bottles. The only thing that I could think of was my collection of olive oils and vinegars. I pulled them out of the cabinet and used those for today's picture. I must have some psychic skill because later on in the day when I was out doing errands, I came across a new store opening up in Concord that will be selling Olive Oils and Vinegars, just like the Cocoa store. I am excited, my husband, not so much…..

The poison ivy turned into cellulitis on my forearm and I went to the doctors. Glad I didn't golf on Wednesday, knew I had to be sick to skip golf and the antibiotics are working. They just make me feel tired after I take them. This morning the arm looks better, and now the itching of the poison ivy is the least of my problems. It's not a bad case of poison ivy and the doctor thinks that based on where it is that I got it from laundry, patting a dog or from someone else, not from working in the garden. Maybe my golf stuff? 

For today's picture, I wasn't going to go out today and stuck around the front yard for the picture. I like the front yard yard pictures from today better than the ones taken this past February. I used a couple of presets in lightroom 5 for lighting effects. Controlled chaos within the garden fence.

Mini discovered the hummingbirds today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?