Sunday, August 17, 2014

Vacation Week Catch-Up

Just the Front of the Boat with my Name
8/6 Photograph Just Enough
Adequate / Comfortable / Just Right

The directions for this prompt was to take have just enough in the photo to show what is important. I thought this was fitting. It was on a boat near the ferry.


Crystal Light Ready to Drink
8/7 Photograph Summertime Beverage
Fresh / Energizing / Invigorating


Dad Weed Whacking- Space to Move
8/8 Photograph Balancing
Stabilize / Equal / Readjust

The directions for the prompt was to have a black and white photo with the composition set up to include action and space for the action to move into. There's plenty of space in this photo with long grass for Dad to move.

August Super Moon (Off Prompt)
8/9 Photograph Like a Painting
Edited / Altered / Artful

I was going to use this photo from my iPhone that I had played around with, but couldn't pass up the super moon through the trees. I have my eye on the Waterlogue app for the iPhone, but there are two problems with that, 1- It's not free and 2 - I don't have the space on my phone for another app.  A true real world problem. 








On The Edge Looking Out
8/10 Photograph On The Brink
Border / On The Edge / Verge


Trails Around the Lighthouse
8/11 Photograph Trails
Road / Route / Track


Strong Rope, Resilient Boat
8/12 Photograph Resilient
Strong / Tough / Irrepressible


Neighbor's String Beans in her Vegetable Garden 
8/13 Photograph Homegrown
Homemade / Garden / Organic


Blueberry Pancakes As Requested for Our Last Vacation Day Breakfast
8/14 Photograph a Favorite Food
Family Favorite / Classic / Cherished


Texting on the Porch
8/15 Photograph On The Phone
Talking / Conversations / Texting


Before the Wedding - Church Window Reflection
8/16 Photograph Looking from Outside In
Peer In / Observe / Reflection


Wedding Centerpiece from Eye Level
8/17 Photograph Eye Level
Horizontal / Aligned / Of Same Height

All caught up with my Captureyour365 photos for the blog. Tomorrow I will include more pictures from our trip to Nova Scotia. It has been a busy 12 days, coming home from vacation to photographing my first wedding. There have been a lot of pictures taken in that time and I need to be brutal in eliminating some of them while also uploading to Flicker the ones that I want to share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?