Tuesday, November 18, 2014

11/4 to 11/6 Capture Your365 Catch up

Jumping Dolphin- November Catch
11/4 Give Thanks for Movement
Exercise / Journey / Act

The dolphins were "frisky" this morning and I wish I had more time to just sit outside to take pictures. This was the best shot, taken with a zoom/telephoto lens, 250 mm, f/7.1, 1/250 sec. It was overcast so I had to set the iso to 400. Hoping that there will be some sunnier days for more action shots. 

It was funny that the prompt instructions were for running pictures since those days are gone for me. I think that having a DSLR camera when my youngest was running cross country would have driven him crazy. Easier now to get animals in action.




Where I Stand, Florida Style
11/5 Give Thanks For Where I Stand
This Day / The Present / Today

I love this prompt, always fun to see where everyone is standing. This was my "stance" this morning with my cup of coffee looking out over the river at our condo in Florida. Company left yesterday and I was off to visit my parents for the day, quick relaxation time, but no dolphins jumping. Thankful for my little spot of heaven and will miss it while it is rented this winter. Back to boots standing in snow!


Sea Shell at The Beach
11/ 6 Give Thanks for Mother Nature
Seasons / Scenery / Your Backyard

 I brought the macro lens to the beach today and took a lot of pictures, but I like all the textures in this shot. Not a scenic picture, but a close up of nature on the beach. In the evening we took a walk down to the beach in while the full moon was rising, we definitely enjoyed what Mother Nature provided today.

I love using the time-lapse option in the iPhone camera settings. This is of the sunrise in the morning. Some days are better than others. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?