Thursday, January 22, 2015

1/22 Color Blocking

Contrasting Strong Colors on The Golf Course
1/22 Photograph Color Blocking
Complementary / Contrast / Block Out

When I saw the prompt, I knew where to go for color and I was not disappointed. My friend N wears the brightest clothes with her pink sneakers on the golf course and she had on great contrasting colors for today's photo.
This morning was one of the prettiest mornings that I have seen at the course. It was the warmest for this visit and we had a morning mist hanging over the course. It was my last morning of golf and we had a fast round with some quick lessons from the player who joined us. As I said to N, "After two weeks of playing on wet grass, imagine how incredible we would be on dry grass!"


22/365 Morning Mist on the Golf Course



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?