Friday, January 23, 2015

1/23 On The Third

Flying Back to Winter
1/23 Photograph On The Third
Landscape / Sky / Horizon

The prompt instructions for today was to make sure that the horizon was not in the middle, but either in the top or bottom third. After a few sunrise pictures, I went the travel route and used a picture taken from the airplane. I should have used the landscape format for the picture to include more detail of the ground. But now that I am looking at all the pictures from the morning, I should have gone with a sunrise shot.

For the flickr shot, I went with a tropical flower for color. It will be the last bright outside color for me for a few weeks. I took a photo with my iPhone and edited it in stackablesapp. 


23/365 Tropical Color 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts or musings of your own to add?